Mike Miller is a lifetime resident of Minnesota with a commitment to community and dedication to his profession.
Mike has been Broker-Owner of Mike Miller Auctions and Action Reality conducting successful auctions and Real Estate for over 35 years.
Mike has earned the CRB designation recognized throughout the Real Estate industry as the highest level of management expertise and proven professional achievement. A designation awards to 3% of Real Estate Brokers nationwide.
Mike owned and operated a local Antique/Jewelry business for several years. In 1983 he sold that business and began a new business, Miller Auction Service, and eventually became broker/owner of Action Realty.
Civic and Community Contributions:
- Current Commissioner for Blue Earth County Tax Equalization Board
- Past Director Southern Minnesota Board of Realtors
- Past Chairperson & Director of ISJ Mayo Hospital Foundation
- Valley Industrial Development Corporation
- Member of National Council of Real Estate Brokers, State & National Board of Realtors
- Member of National Auctioneers Association
- Member: Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of Mankato Elks 225
Mike has been involved in hundreds of charitable fundraising campaigns raising millions of dollars for Minnesota’s Charities & Foundations.
Mike is proud of his son Andrew Michael Miller, who attends Minnesota State University Mankato, is active with the ROTC program and serves in the Army National Guard along with being a volunteer firefighter.