Unclaimed Storage Units
Owner: Gag’s Mini Storage
Location: Hwy 169 S., Mankato
Dozens of Storage Units Sold in their entirety!
Auctioneer’s Note: CASH or Credit Card. Settlement required before removal of contents. Deposit of $200 held to assure removal of contents by noon on Sunday, May 10th. Hope to see you there!
SCC Golf Classic, TBD
The 26th Annual SCC Golf Classic is scheduled for May 18, 2020 (12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start) at the Mankato Golf Club. The registration fee includes lunch, dinner, cart rental, and green fees. Evening festivities will include an auction and raffle. Auction services provided by Mike Miller Auction Service. Please register early, as this event typically sells out very early. For registration information, please call Martha Johnson at 507-389-7446. View the 2019 Golf Classic photos here.
Mike Miller, a licensed Minnesota Real Estate Broker, has earned a reputation of honesty.
As a licensed, bonded auctioneer, Mike knows the law, the procedures, and the cost effectiveness of selling real estate at auction.
His expertise can convert real estate assets into cash efficiently and for maximum profit when you choose auction as your FIRST CHOICE!
Selling Real Estate at auction has these benefits for the seller…
- Assets are converted rapidly and efficiently. Property brings the appraised value in one day; usually 20-30% more than property sold by sealed bid.
- Marketing is more intense and high-impact than traditional methods for real estate.
- Negotiations are eliminated by a clearly written contract before the day of the sale.
We plan for a successful sale by…
- Spending time with the seller, advising and consulting.
- Exposing your property to qualified buyers by conducting pre-sale showings and open houses.
- Advertising aggressively.
- Using experienced market analysis, parcel divisions, and other strategies for maximum results.
- Handling all follow-up on closing procedures after a contract had been accepted.
Thank you, Mike Miller
Click now to subscribe to our Auction Alerts so you’ll always be in the know.